Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Clowe's Corner, Earl Soham, Framlingham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 30.12.1943
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post mill in Earl Soham near Framlingham in Suffolk, showing a 3/4 front view in a state of disrepair with no sails or sweeps, taken on 30th December 1943.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539587
- Accession number: 539587
- Item caption: "EARL SOHAM (Clowes Cnr) ~-Front. SUFFOLK."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539587
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury