Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Clowe's Corner, Earl Soham, Framlingham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 31.7.1938
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post mill in Clowe's Corner, Earl Soham near Framlingham in Suffolk, showing a 3/4 front view in a state of disrepair, taken from the approach road on 31st July 1938.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539584
- Accession number: 539584
- Item caption: "MONK SOHAM. ~-Front. Obl. Suffolk."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539584
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury