Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Darsham, Saxmundham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 26.4.1936
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post mill with roundhouse in Darsham near Saxmundham in Suffolk, showing a 3/4 rear view, taken on 26th April 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539556
- Accession number: 539556
- Item caption: "DARSHAM. 3/4 REAR. SUFFOLK."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539556
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury