Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Chattisham, Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, Herbert Edward Sidney, Mr., 1901-1973
- Date: 16.9.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Chattisham near Ipswich in Suffolk, showing a ~ rear view with no sails taken on 16th September 1934. Photograph by fellow mill photographer H. E. S. Simmons.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539528
- Accession number: 539528
- Item caption: "CHATTISHAM. SK"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539528
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury