Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Blundeston, Great Yarmouth, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, Herbert Edward Sidney, Mr., 1901-1973
- Date: 10.9.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Blundeston near Great Yarmouth in Suffolk, that has been converted into a house, showing a front view with the gate closed, taken on 10th September 1934. Photograph by fellow mill photographer H. E. S. Simmons.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539491
- Accession number: 539491
- Item caption: "BLUNDESTON. SK."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539491
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury