Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ravenscar, Yorkshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 3.7.1961
- Description: Colour transparency of the side view of a capless tower mill at Ravenscar, Yorkshire, taken on 3rd July 1961.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183944
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F183944
- Item caption: "RAVENSCAR. YORKS. 3 JUL 1961"
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183944
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury