Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Wymondham, Norfolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 24.6.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Wymondham, Norfolk, showing front view, taken on 24th June 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539248
- Accession number: 539248
- Item caption: "WYMONDHAM, Front, at work, Norfolk"
- Dimensions: 90x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539248
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury