Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: West Ashling, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 2.6.1978
- Description: Colour transparency of a dismantled windmill, a former combined wind and water mill at West Ashling, Sussex, taken on 2nd June 1978.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183941
- Subject: Wind and water mill
- Accession number: F183941
- Item caption: "WEST ASHLING. SUSSEX. 2 JUN 1978"
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183941
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury