Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: 'The Windmill', Rustington, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 26.6.1969
- Description: Colour transparency of the sign of 'The Windmill' public house at Rustington, Sussex, taken on 26th June 1969.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183938
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F183938
- Item caption: "SIGN OF 'THE WINDMILL' P.H. RUSTINGTON. SX. 26 JUN 1969"
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183938
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury