Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Gedney Dyke, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 25.5.1978
- Description: Colour transparency of the front view of a capless tower mill at Gedney Dyke, Lincolnshire taken on 25th May 1978.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183882
- Subject: Smock mill
- Accession number: F183882
- Item caption: "GEDNEY DYKE. LINCS. 25 MAY 1978."
- Dimensions: 34 x 23mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183882
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury