Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Torbryan, Devonshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 5.1979
- Description: Colour transparency of a 15th. c. screen in a church at Torbryan, Devonshire taken in May 1979. It shows a panel painting of St. Victor of Marseilles, holding a sword in right hand and windmill in left. He was martyred A.D. 303 by being crushed between two mill stones.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183877
- Subject: Panel painting
- Accession number: F183877
- Item caption: "TORBRYAN. S. DEVON. 15TH. C. CHURCH SCREEN DEPICTING ST. VICTOR OF MASEILLES. MARTYRED A.D. 303. MAY 1979."
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183877
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury