Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Martham Broad, Heigham Holmes, Norfolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 25.3.1944
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Martham Broad, Heigham Holmes, Norfolk, showing 3/4 rear view, taken on 25th March 1944.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539158
- Accession number: 539158
- Item caption: "MARTHAM BROAD, HEIGHAM HOLMES, Marsh, T., 3.4 Rear, NORFOLK"
- Dimensions: 90x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539158
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury