Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Shipley, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 2.7.1969
- Description: Colour transparency of the 3/4 front view of a smock mill at Shipley, Sussex, taken on 2nd July 1969.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183832
- Subject: smock mill
- Accession number: F183832
- Item caption: "SHIPLEY. SX. 2 JUL 1969."
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183832
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury