Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Cherry Clack Mill, Punnetts Town, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 13.6.1966
- Description: Colour transparency of the front view of Cherry Clack Mill, a smock mill at Punnetts Town, Sussex, taken on 13th June 1966.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183830
- Subject: smock mill
- Accession number: F183830
- Item caption: "PUNNETTS TOWN. CHERRY CLACK MILL. SUSSEX. 13 JUN 1966."
- Dimensions: 34 x 23mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183830
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury