Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Earnley, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 16.6.1966
- Description: Colour transparency of the side view of a smock mill at Earnley, Sussex, taken on 16th June 1966.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183820
- Subject: smock mill
- Accession number: F183820
- Item caption: "EARNLEY. SUSSEX. 16 JUN 1966."
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183820
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury