Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Capel, Shiremark, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 20.4.1973
- Description: Colour transparency of the base after fire of a windmill at Capel, Shiremark, Surrey, taken on 20th April 1973.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183778
- Accession number: F183778
- Item caption: "WINDMILL BASE. SHIREMARK. SURREY. 20 APR 1973."
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183778
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury