Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Capel, Shiremark, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 29.5.1966
- Description: Colour transparency of the rear view of a smock mill at Capel, Shiremark, Surrey, taken on 29th May 1966.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183775
- Accession number: F183775
- Item caption: "SHIREMARK. SURREY. 29 MAY 1966."
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183775
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury