Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Capel, Shiremark, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 13.8.1958
- Description: Colour transparency of the 3/4 rear view of a smock mill at Capel, Shiremark, Surrey, taken on 13th August 1958.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183769
- Accession number: F183769
- Item caption: "SHIREMARK. SURREY. 13 AUG 1958."
- Dimensions: 34 x 23mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183769
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury