Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Weston-under-Redcastle, Shropshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 28.6.1966
- Description: Colour transparency of the 3/4 front view of a tower mill at Weston-under-Redcastle, Shropshire taken on 28th June 1966.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183711
- Subject: tower mill
- Accession number: F183711
- Item caption: "WESTON-UNDER-REDCASTLE. SHROPSHIRE. 28 JUN 1966."
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183711
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury