Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Gilmorton, Leicestershire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 30.6.1966
- Description: Colour transparency of the silhouette of a tower mill at Gilmorton, Leicestershire, taken on 30th June 1966.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183692
- Subject: tower mill
- Accession number: F183692
- Item caption: "GILMORTON. LEIC. 30 JUN 1966."
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183692
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury