Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Outwood, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 10.9.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill, known as 'High Mill', in Outwood, Surrey, showing a detail of the fan frame and shaft from the smock on the ground in front of it, taken on 10th September 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540211
- Accession number: 540211
- Item caption: "OUTWOOD FAN SKELETON. SRY."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540211
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury