Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Shiremark Mill, Capel, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 2.10.1955
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill known as 'Shiremark Mill' in Capel, Surrey, showing a ~ view from the rear at a distance, including the mill cottage, in a state of disrepair, taken on 2nd October 1955.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540200
- Accession number: 540200
- Item caption: "SHIREMARK. ~-R Distant (and) Mill Cott."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540200
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury