Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Elmers Mill, Ockley, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 1946
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the ruins of a smock windmill known as 'Elmer's or Almer's Mill' in Ockley, Surrey, showing a detail of the wallower and upright shaft and base, taken during 1946.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540182
- Accession number: 540182
- Item caption: "OCKLEY, SURREY. Wallower (and) Upright Shaft 1946"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540182
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury