Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Elmers Mill, Ockley, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Nora, Miss.
- Date: 12.1944
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the ruins of a smock windmill known as 'Elmer's or Almer's Mill' in Ockley, Surrey, taken during December 1944. Photo by Miss Nora Muggeridge.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540173
- Accession number: 540173
- Item caption: "OCKLEY Wreakage. Obl. SURREY"
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540173
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury