Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Upper Dean, Bedfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 5.8.1958
- Description: Colour transparency of the 3/4 rear view of a tower mill at Upper Dean, Bedfordshire, taken on 5th August, 1958.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183594
- Subject: tower mill
- Accession number: F183594
- Item caption: "UPPER DEAN, BEDS. 5 AUG 1958"
- Dimensions: 34 x 23mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183594
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury