Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Elmers Mill, Ockley, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 27.1.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill known as 'Elmer's or Almer's Mill' in Ockley, Surrey, showing a rear view, in a state of disrepair, taken on 27th January 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540147
- Accession number: 540147
- Item caption: "OCKLEY. REAR (OBL.) SURREY."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540147
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury