Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Sibsey, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 25.6.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Sibsey, Trader Mill, Lincolnshire, showing rear view, taken on 25th June 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538857
- Accession number: 538857
- Item caption: "SIBSEY, TRADER MILL, 6-slr., Rear, Lincs."
- Dimensions: 90x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538857
- Osmapref: 53.0393922569694,0.00309889239372346
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury