Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Metheringham, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, H.E.S., Mr.
- Date: 26.6.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Metheringham, Lincolnshire, taken on 26th June 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538815
- Accession number: 538815
- Item caption: "METHERINGHAM, LINCS. PHOTO BY H.E.S. SIMMONS"
- Dimensions: 90x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538815
- Osmapref: 52.9711686256669,-0.720838366032185
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury