Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Long Sutton, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 21.5.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Long Sutton, Harrison's Mill, Lincolnshire, taken on 21st May 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538797
- Accession number: 538797
- Item caption: "LONG SUTTON, HARRISON'S MILL, 6 SAILER, NO SWEEPS, LINCS."
- Dimensions: 90x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538797
- Osmapref: 52.7836282698992,0.130723374230971
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury