Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Fleet Bank, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 27.8.1938
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a mill in Fleet Bank, Lincolnshire, showing the roundhouse, taken on 27th August 1938.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538735
- Accession number: 538735
- Item caption: "FLEET BANK, Roundhouse, Obl., Lincs."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538735
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury