Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Little Hadham, Hertfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 11.7.1961
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Little Hadham, Hertfordshire, showing 3/4 front view, taken on 11th July 1961.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538113
- Accession number: 538113
- Item caption: "LITTLE HADHAM 3/4 Fr. HERTS."
- Dimensions: 55 x 55mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538113
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury