Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Little Hadham, Hertfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 4.7.1954
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it showing T.H.Edwards, the last miller of a smock mill in Little Hadham, Hertfordshire, taken on 4th July 1954.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538111
- Accession number: 538111
- Item caption: "LTITTLE HADHAM, Herts. Last miller, T.H.Edwards, (Age 83) "
- Dimensions: 55 x 55mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538111
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury