Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, Herbert Edward Sidney, Mr., 1901-1973
- Date: 17.4.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire, showing front view, taken on 17th April 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538064
- Accession number: 538064
- Item caption: "GOFFS OAK. FRONT HERTS. PHOTO BY H. E. S. SIMMONS"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538064
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury