Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Barn Green Mill, Lovedean, Denmead, Hampshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 2.6.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the grinding stones of Barn Green Mill, near Lovedean, Denmead, Hampshire, taken on 2nd June 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538026
- Accession number: 538026
- Item caption: "DENMEAD, BARN GREEN MILL, LOVEDEAN (NR.) HANTS. GRINDING STONE, "
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538026
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury