Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Houghton Conquest, Bedfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, Herbert Edward Sidney, Mr., 1901-1973
- Date: 2.7.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Houghton Conquest, Bedfordshire, taken on 2nd July 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537305
- Accession number: 537305
- Item caption: "HOUGHTON, CONQUEST, Beds. PHOTO BY H. E. S. SIMMONS"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537305
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury