Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Biscott, Luton, Bedfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 24.8.1937
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Biscott, Luton, Bedfordshire, showing 3/4 rear view, taken on 24th August 1937.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537291
- Accession number: 537291
- Item caption: "BISCOTT, LUTON, 3/4 Rear, Bedfordshire. VERA IN FOREGROUND"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537291
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury