Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Upminster, Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 3.10.1936
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Upminster, Essex, showing the base as detail, taken on 3rd October 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537983
- Accession number: 537983
- Item caption: "UPMINSTER BASE- AS DETAIL EX."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537983
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury