Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Upminster, Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 28.3.1932
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Upminster, Essex, showing 3/4 front view, taken on 28th March 1932.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537979
- Accession number: 537979
- Item caption: "UPMINSTER. 3/4 front. Essex."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537979
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury