Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Toothill, Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, Herbert Edward Sidney, Mr., 1901-1973
- Date: 14.4.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post mill in Toothill, Essex, showing front view, taken on14th April 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537976
- Accession number: 537976
- Item caption: "TOOTHILL ESSEX FRONT PHOTO BY H. E. S. SIMMONS"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537976
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury