Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Cutmaple Mill, Southey Green, Sible Hedingham, Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 8.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Cutmaple Mill, a post mill in Southey Green, Sible Hedingham, Essex, showing its windshaft, taken in August 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537921
- Accession number: 537921
- Item caption: "SIBLE HEDINGHAM (SOUTHEY GR'N) , W'SHAFT. CUTMAPLE MILL, EX. "
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537921
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury