Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Hatfield Peveral, Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 14.4.1940
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Hatfield Peveral, Essex, showing side view, taken on 14th April 1940.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537821
- Accession number: 537821
- Item caption: "HATFIELD PEVERAL. Side. ESSEX."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537821
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury