Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Great Bardfield, Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 24.5.1942
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Great Bardfield, Essex, showing 3/4 front view, taken on 24th May 1942.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537798
- Accession number: 537798
- Item caption: "GREAT BARDFIELD. 3/4-Front. ESSEX."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537798
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury