Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: St Peters Church, Church Lane, Newdigate, Dorking, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 19.3.1905
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative of "St Peter's" church, Newdigate village, near Dorking, Surrey, taken on 19th March 1905.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213309
- Accession number: F213309
- Item caption: "Church Newdigate near Dorking Surrey Taken March 19th 1905"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213309
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury