Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Barling (Magna), Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 13.6.1943
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Barling (Magna), Essex, showing 3/4 rear view, taken on 13th June 1943.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537724
- Accession number: 537724
- Item caption: "BARLING. 3/4-Rear. ESSEX."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537724
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury