Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Dorchester Abbey, Dorchester-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 6.8.1906
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative of a detail of the lead font at Dorchester Abbey, Oxfordshire taken on 6th August 1906.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213248
- Accession number: F213248
- Item caption: "Lead font, no. 8.C. Lead Font Detail Dorchester abbey Oxfordshire Taken august 6th 1906"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213248
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury