Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: St Margaret Church, Hales, Norfolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 10.7.1911
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative of the Norman north door of "St Margaret" church, Hales, Norfolk, taken on 10th July 1911.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213244
- Accession number: F213244
- Item caption: "North door, Norman. Hales Norfolk July 10th 1911"
- Dimensions: 110 x 85 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213244
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury