Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Waltham Abbey, Hertfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 29.6.1905
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative of a bridge in Waltham Abbey, Hertfordshire, taken on 29th June 1905.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213201
- Accession number: F213201
- Item caption: "Old Bridge locally known as "Harold's", Bridge Waltham abbey Hertfordshire Taken June 29th 1905"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213201
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury