Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Winchester Cathedral, The Close, Winchester, Hampshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 13.5.1906
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative of Winchester Cathedral, Hampshire, taken on 13th May 1906.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213199
- Accession number: F213199
- Item caption: "Winchester Cathedral Tower (and) South West Hampshire Taken may 13th 1906"
- Dimensions: 110 x 85 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213199
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury