Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: East Meon Church, East Meon, Petersfield, Hampshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 22.11.1906
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative of a marble font at East Meon Church, Hampshire, taken on 22nd November 1906.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213192
- Accession number: F213192
- Item caption: "Norman Font Black Marble East Meon Hampshire Taken nov. 22nd 1906"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213192
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury