Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: All Saints' Church, Chingford, Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 14.8.1902
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative and print of "All Saints' Church (also known as Old Church)" in Chingford, Essex, taken on 14th August 1902 from the north east side.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213188
- Accession number: F213188
- Item caption: "Old Disused Church Chingford Essex from north east taken august 14th 1902"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213188
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury